A Practical Guide to the Modern Slavery Act is our online course focussing on the Australian modern slavery reporting requirements. It is specifically designed to provide practical guidance on the supply chain reporting requirements set out in Australia’s Modern Slavery Act.
Building on our knowledge of the Australian Modern Slavery Act and our work with survivors of modern slavery, this course is a nationally leading resource for organisations addressing modern slavery in their operations and supply chains. It will also be of interest to individuals seeking Continuing Professional Development.
The course is 1 hour in duration. It comprises four modules:
- What is modern slavery?
- Modern slavery in business operations and supply chains
- Australian modern slavery reporting requirements
- Responding to modern slavery in Australia
Certificates of completion are available.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Increase your staff and suppliers’ awareness and knowledge about modern slavery and the Australian reporting requirements
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to addressing modern slavery in your Modern Slavery Statement
- Support survivors of modern slavery, with course proceeds assisting Anti-Slavery Australia to provide nationwide free legal and migration services to survivors of modern slavery in Australia.
This course is suitable for a range of participants, including executive directors, people and performance managers, procurement, sustainability and not-for-profit professionals, lawyers, suppliers and government officials.
For more information or to start learning today, visit: UTS Open.